Perfect for starting your new puppy or dog on the right track! This is basic obedience with zero to mild distractions. We will discus crate training and how to create a routine so you can be successful with housebreaking. You’ll also learn techniques for how to avoid any unwanted behavior in the future. Your Dog will learn: Obedience — Focus, Sit, Down, Stay, Leave It, Loose Leash Walking & Come When Called (on leash) Handling Skills — wiping paws off, brushing, cleaning ears, etc. Proper social skills — accept a friendly stranger & dog interaction
This class is great to tune up any puppy or dog with previous training and understanding of basic obedience. This is basic obedience with mild to moderate distractions. Your dog will learn: Obedience — Focus, Sit, Down, Stay, Leave it, Loose Leash Walking, Come When Called (on leash) & Place Introducing the 3 D’s of Training; Duration, Distance & Distraction Handling Skills — wiping paws off, brushing, cleaning ears, etc. Social Skills — accept a friendly stranger & dog interaction Introduction of Misc. Items; tarp, bikes, scooters, crutches, walker, etc.
This class is optimal if you’re looking for unfailing obedience no matter how distracting or demanding the situation. You will be able to take your dog anywhere and feel confident in his behavior. Your dog will learn: Obedience — Focus, Sit, Down/Stay, Leave it, Loose Leash Walking & Place Perfecting the 3 D’s of Training; Duration, Distance & Distraction Come when called — every time Walk on a loose leash around heavy distractions Handling Skills — wiping paws off, brushing, cleaning ears, etc. (stranger in place of owner) Social Skills — accept a friendly stranger, walk with & train with a stranger & dog interaction Sensory Skills — sights, sounds & textures
Bored with typical training curriculum and looking for something out of the box to try?
Here's an opportunity to expand on your dog's skill set that will bring years of casual enjoyment to come. In this 4-week class we go over the basics and fundamentals of Paddle Boarding with our best friends.
- Only accepting 6 teams per class
- Life Jackets are required for humans - highly encouraged for dogs.
*Class Prerequisite: Intermediate Group People think of tricks as fun & it should be. However, trick training can be more than just tricks; it is a team building experience and even in some of the most interesting cases can build or re-build a dogs confidence. We approach teaching tricks with a positive attitude, which flows over to your dog. Once a dog has learned a trick, performing it can be a genuine confidence builder. Tricks — Stand, Shake, Back Up, Spin, Beg, Don't Cry, Roll Over, Say Prayers, “Bang”, Take a Bow.
Private training is for clients that are looking for a more personalized plan of action. This also includes clients that need in home training. This training is with just you & your dog. I will work to address problem behaviors, obedience or even new tricks & skills; the sky is the limit with Private Training. This is a great option for owners with fluctuating schedules or dogs who need just a little extra attention. Take as many sessions as needed. If you feel like you will need more than five sessions, a better option for you might be our package of 6 Private Sessions.
Sold Individually $120
Package of 6 $650
All of our Boarding & Training Programs begin with either a $30 Phone, In-Person or Zoom consultation to review your dog training goals and explain our program with you, as well as determine needs of your dog. You may only book this service upon completion of consultation; following, you will be sent unique email with invoice attached. This program is for you if you are looking for a fast track to unfailing, exceptional obedience - Both on leash and off leash.
2 Week Program $2,100
3 Week Program $3,100
4 Week Program $4,100
Tailored Canine is dedicated to providing your furry friend the top level of care throughout each day. With plenty of play spaces, large bed areas and the freedom to romp and play on 14 acres. Your four-legged friend will be straining at the leash to come to Tailored Canine. Contact us to find out more about our Boarding services.
$60 Per Calendar Day
$30 1st Sibling Per Calendar Day
$15 2nd Sibling Per Calendar Day
Day Care is an exclusive service that we offer. We only accept 4 dogs per Day Care. Your dog might struggle with dog parks due to anxiety, reactivity or obedience skill level. Our Day Care is designed to not only let dogs play to burn off energy but to teach social skills in a controlled environment with a trained behavior specialist. Our specialized Day Care is only 2 times a month 9:30 am - 4:30 pm. Your dog is required to stay for 5 hours minimum.
$50 Per Dog
Come join us for our casual pack walks. Pack walks are non-structured walks where you can enjoy the company of others and your dog can learn that they can be around other dogs without interactions. We head off on our walks at 10am. They are every other week & location is determined one week in advanced (check Facebook for decided location). All pack walks will be held on wheel-chair accessible trails.
No Retractable Leashes & No Harnesses.
FREE & Open to Public
Tailored Canine’s Updated Policies & Procedures (effective 05/01/2022)
- All scheduling must be through Wix App. This will put you in direct contact with Jess - my secretary/ scheduling manager.
- All appointments must be booked 7 days in advance.
- cancelations must be at minimum 3 days in advance for them to be rescheduled.
- If there is not a 3 day notice of cancellation, the session will be counted as used.
- There will be no refunds for missed / canceled / no show appointments.
- There are no refunds; Exchange of services only. (For instance, if you purchase Package of 6 training sessions, you will not get a refund but you may use that credit towards boarding, daycare, boarding & Training, etc.)
- Monday: Boarding & Training ONLY (8am-6:30pm)
- Tuesday: Private Sessions 9-2:30. Boarding & Training ONLY (3-6:30pm)
- Wednesday: Private Sessions 9-2:30. Boarding & Training ONLY (3-6:30pm)
- Thursday: Private Sessions 9-2:30. Boarding & Training ONLY (3-6:30pm)
- Friday: Boarding & Training ONLY (8am-6:30pm)
- Saturday: Boarding & Training ONLY (8am-6:30pm)
- Sunday: NO TRAINING
- Boarding is charged PER CALENDAR DAY - NOT PER NIGHT.
- Drop Off: Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday between 9 & 11am
- Drop Off: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday between 7am & 8am.
- Pick Up: Daily between 4 & 6:30pm